October 15 - October 16
SUNSHINE COAST DISTRICT
LADIES BOWLING ASSOCIATION
15th & 16th October 2022.
Sponsored by Club Mooloolaba
Hosted by Mooloolaba Bowls Club
Nominations close Friday 30th September, 2022
Cost: Nomination fees $5.00 per player ($15.00 per team) to be paid to SCDLBA (see
information below) and Green Fees are: $16.00 per person for Sectional play and
$8.00 per person for Post Sectional Knockout Play.
Lunch: Orders Must be ordered before the start of the first Game on all days. No BYO.
Team: 3 Ladies from Declared Club. Club Uniform to be worn by all players.
Game Times: Morning Tea 8:15 am
Game 1: 9 am to 11.15 am
Lunch: 11.15 am to 12.00 noon
Game 2: 12.00 noon to 2:15 pm
Game 3: 2.35 pm to 4.50 pm
Game times may be adjusted if required.
Conditions of Play:
1. All games will be conducted under the Crystal Mark 3.2.1 edition Laws of the Sport of
Bowls, including Domestic Regulation of Australia & BA Policies.
2. In the event of inclement weather, or any other reason the Controlling Body has the
discretion to alter the game times.
3. 14 ends will constitute a game due to inclement weather. Please refer to
Conditions of Play 2022.
4. Dead ends to be replayed.
5. Prize Money based on number of entries.
6. The Controlling Body has the final decisions in all matters pertaining to this event.