Championship Triples 2021
SCDLBA CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLES 16th & 17th October, 2021
Sponsored by Laguna Estate Retirement Village
Hosted by Tewantin Noosa Bowls Club
Nominations close Friday 1st October, 2021
Cost: Nomination fees $5.00 per player ($15.00 per team) to be paid to SCDLBA (see information below) and Green Fees are: $12.00 per person for Sectional play and $6.00 per person for Post Sectional Knockout Play.
Lunch Orders: Must be ordered before the start of the first Game on all days. No BYO.
Team: 3 Ladies from Declared Club. Club Uniform to be worn by all players.
Game Times: Morning Tea 8:15 am
Game 1: 9am to 11.15am
Lunch 11.15 am to 12.00 noon
Game 2: 12noon to 2:15pm
Game 3: 2.35pm to 4.50pm
Game times may be adjusted if required.
Conditions of Play:
- All games will be conducted under the Crystal Mark 3rd edition Laws of the Sport of Bowls, including Domestic Regulation of Australia & BA Policies.
- In the event of inclement weather, or any other reason the Controlling Body has the discretion to alter the game times.
- 14 ends will constitute a game due to inclement weather. Please refer to Conditions of Play 2021.
- Dead ends to be replayed.
- Prize Money based on number of entries.
- The Controlling Body has the final decisions in all matters pertaining to this event.